Invoke Studios EN
At Invoke, our mission is to Have Fun Building Great Games.
We believe the best games come from people who love what they do, in an environment that values them and their ideas. That’s why we make games that our younger selves used to dream about. And we make sure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success. Being part of Wizards of the Coast, we get to contribute to a collection of games that have inspired players and developers for decades.
At Invoke, you get to play your part as a valued member of an open and dedicated team within a magical world!
Invoke is looking for a Rendering Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will develop, tune, and extend the graphics technology for our game. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of graphics systems and modern rendering techniques for AAA games who wants to work collaboratively with Artists and other Engineers to build a truly outstanding player experience.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate and provide guidance to the art department on how best to realize their vision in the most efficient and effective manner
- Further extend and innovate key visual technology to make our games stand out.
- Explore ways to apply the latest graphics innovations to our project
- Develop art budgets and target metrics with the technical experts to ensure our game is always running great
- Profile the game and help fix performance problems
- Build and use tools to measure and improve game performance
- Develop art workflows and tooling
- Share your knowledge with the team
What You'll Bring
- 8+ years developing amazing graphics on multiple AAA titles for Xbox and/or PlayStation consoles
- Advanced understanding of C++ and HLSL
- Experience working with Unreal Engine is a plus
- Strong mathematical skills
- Initiative to push boundaries and a strong desire to build something outstanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Invoke commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.