Wargaming is looking for an experienced Render developer to join our team. We are looking for an experienced engineer who will work on the development of a brand-new MMO game.
What will you do?
- Implement new and improve existing graphic features
- Refactoring, code optimization, fix graphic bugs
- Writing code according to code style
- Creation of tech documentation
What are we looking for?
- 2+ year of experience in commercial C++ development
- Experience in any graphics API (DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL)
- Experience in writing shaders (GSL, HLSL)
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra (vectors, matrices, quaternions)
- Experience in creation of own 3D demo applications or creation of own engine
- Knowledge and experience in working with debugging and profiling tools (Nsight, Renderdoc, PIX etc)
- Understanding the graphics pipeline and GPU architecture
- Practical knowledge of DirectX 11/12/Vulkan
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia