The Nicosia HR Team is looking for a Relocation & Immigration Coordinator to join the team!
We are looking for a passionate and driven team-player, who is keen to take on new challenges and make a real difference by delivering a flawless relocation experience to our employees! If you are keen to grow and learn in a highly professional, fast-paced and cool environment, then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Head of Relocation Experience, based in Nicosia.
What will you do?
- Coordinate employee relocation ensuring a smooth process and employee focused approach
- Work with Talent Acquisition and HR Operations to ensure a smooth transition between stages of recruitment/relocation/onboarding
- Be the point of contact for any information new employees may need during their relocation and ensure a proper post-relocation support
- Provide assistance on local legislation or requirements for various processes such as driving license obtaining, bank account opening etc.
- Interact with immigration consultant to facilitate migration applications
- Establish and maintain employee files, ensuring that each employee and his/her family have valid work permit/visas at any time during employment
- Build trust and manage sensitive information, while maintaining confidentiality and data accuracy
- Ad hoc projects coordination and support
- Any other duties as required by Head of Relocation Experience and HR Director
What are we looking for?
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration/ Human Resources Management)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Good knowledge of Cyprus Immigration Laws and Procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Strong team player that is highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and work in an ever changing fast-paced environment
- Fast and keen learner
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office) and comfortable with learning how to use new systems
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Russian and/or Greek language are a strong plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.