This is an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join Frontier, an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for the company and will require excellent customer service skills to welcome guests and staff positively and carry out a range of administrative tasks to a high standard. Responsibilities include managing the electronic visitor sign-in system, issuing access control cards, answering incoming calls, managing incoming post, facilitating hospitality for meetings, and providing general administrative support. The ideal candidate will have a polite and friendly manner, confident telephone skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels. In return, Frontier offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution, Planet Zoo and F1 Manager. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England. With a growing team of over 800 talented people supporting our existing portfolio and ambitious future roadmap, along with our publishing label Frontier Foundry, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
Purpose of the role
We have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team. You will be the first point of contact for our company and will therefore require excellent customer service skills to welcome guests and staff positively and carry out a range of administrative tasks to a high standard.
- First point of contact to all visitors to the office
- Manage electronic visitor sign-in system ensuring that all visitors sign in and out and any access cards issued are returned
- Issue of new starter access control cards and staff temporary loan cards
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and timely manner
- Manage all incoming post and assisting with courier collections and deliveries
- Responsible for facilitating hospitality for meetings
- Keep reception diary up to date
- Keep the reception desk and reception area tidy reporting any issues to Site Maintenance
- Monitor external email enquiries and forward to the relevant department
- Updating of intranet pages as required
- General administrative support as and when required
- Polite and friendly manner with confident telephone skills
- Able to communicate at all levels both written and verbal
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Approachable, friendly and polite
- Ability to take responsibility and resolve reception issues
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Apply for this job
Country: United States
Date found: 2023-03-01