We are looking for hardworking Game Design Test Engineers to support our DOTS development process! As a test engineer in our student worker team, you will enrich the quality of work delivered by our development teams. In this role, you will mirror artist workflows, develop internal test projects and continuously create use cases in order to identify issues from a user perspective and support the DOTS development process. We expect you to create scenarios and produce test scenes while using different technologies in our DOTS production pipeline and provide constant feedback to DOTS development teams regarding the stability and robustness of the current process.
This role will involve working 15 - 20 hours per week and the hours are flexible around your studies.
Please ensure to include your portfolio or website when applyingWhat you’ll be doing
- Work with a team of student workers designing and developing game projects in order to support and provide feedback on the development of new Unity technologies
- Create detailed test documentation and communicate findings with developers, release management, and R&D QA
- Collaborate with colleagues from R&D Unity and always stay up to date regarding the latest features in their pipelines
- Partner with developers and test engineers to improve test and release processes
- You must currently be enrolled in a relevant Bachelor or Master's degree program such as Gaming or Computer science
- Prior experience using Unity
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- You should be self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to constantly learn and use new technology
- Understanding of the Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Understanding of basic software development practices (Agile / Scrum)
- Previous experience with a game production company in a similar student worker role
- Experienced with C#
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Subscribe to all Quality Assurance jobs in Denmark
Create Profile and Get Noticed