At Guerrilla, our QA team is an integral part of our development process, working closely with peers in dev and production to help achieve the highest quality possible in our games. We currently have a rare and unique opportunity for a passionate, self-driven QA Manager to safeguard overall quality and performance across all of Guerrilla’s upcoming projects, and to manage and mentor our internal QA team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive high level, long term vision for quality and testing best practices at Guerrilla
- Ensure consistency for QA processes and workflows across multiple projects
- Partner with Production and various development and service teams to continuously optimize the overall quality of our projects
- Manage, mentor and develop the internal QA teams
- Build and maintain productive relationships with various external teams involved in Guerrilla’s QA processes
- Create and maintain high level quality reporting and risk assessment
- Develop investment strategies for development of testing tools/automation, as well as team growth
WHO YOU ARE
- You have previously led QA teams on multiple concurrent projects in the games industry
- You have extensive experience in all phases of game development
- You have a leadership approach centered on support and enabling growth for the team
- You are passionate about quality and advocating for the user
- You can communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and groups
- You love mentoring team members at various stages of their career
- You are excited about driving positive change in an organization
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a Motivation Letter - we like getting a read on why you think you're a good candidate AND why you want to work for Guerrilla!
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.