We're looking for a talented and passionate QA Engineer, to join Wildlife's Quality Assurance team.
The Quality Assurance team plays a crucial role in the game's development cycle, once we are responsible for ensuring the quality of our games by making use of manual and automated tests. Besides that, we work closely with game designers, developers, backend developers, and tool engineers. We aim to always be up to date with some of the best tools and testing techniques, whilst focusing on improving our processes at each sprint. We seek to be a reference in the industry by being a strong, motivated, and collaborative team, working like a fast, self-organized, out-of-the-box thinking entity. Our Quality is our pride!
Wildlife Studios is searching for QA Engineers who can understand the high-level architecture of our games so that they can define and prioritize the test cases that must be executed for each version. As a QA Engineer, you will help the team build the game with the highest level of quality acting as a quality owner, you will be responsible for keeping our procedures and finding opportunities to improve them as well.
Also, we look for professionals that, in a relaxing and fun environment, are committed to guaranteeing we launch high-quality and successful games.
What you'll do
- Create detailed and optimized test plans, improve our test coverage, and identify opportunities for improving the testing coverage and opportunities for automation.
- Work side by side with your peers, to maintain, execute and assess our test cycles and procedures
- Provide feedback to software development team members being able to propose necessary changes or improvements to the Product.
- Identify, manage, and communicate issues within the project
- Collaborate with product managers, producers, and team members to understand user stories and help the team in quality decisions
- Report inconsistencies (incidents) and make root cause analysis when needed;
- Create documentation and keep them updated.
- Experience in agile development context.
More about you
- Have 1+ year of experience applying software testing
- Knowledge of software testing concepts and different types of testing.
- Experience in investigation, risk analysis, and reporting of complex bugs;
- Practice in the design of test cases;
- Advanced English.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Location: São Paulo, Brazil