Engine Team is a part of Wargaming Global Technology unit. We are based in Cyprus and specialize on research and development in the area of prospective server solutions for massive multiplayer online games development.
Currently, the team consists of about 20 senior engineers and continues to grow. The team is in high demand for internal Wargaming projects so in order to ensure the high quality of solutions that we deliver, we have opened a new position for a QA Engineer.
QA Team Lead
What will you do?
- Perform components tests and integration tests
- Automate testing processes
- Create and maintain testing documentation
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs
- Support developers in testing new features in supported environments
- Identify use cases, create and review test plans, define test strategies
- Take part in term estimation and release planning with the rest of the team
What are we looking for?
- Min. 4+ years experience in testing multi-component systems
- Understanding of the software development cycle and the place of testing within it
- Knowledge of the methods of testing (including functional, integration, load, and automated kinds)
- Experience in black and grey functional testing
- Experience defining and implementing test strategies, and running test cases
- Ability to understand functional and technical specifications, analyze data and output logs
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivation and desire to learn
- Diligence, attention to detail, responsibility, teamwork skill
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Experience with Docker Basic
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Load testing experience
- Oral and written communication skills in Russian and English
- Experience with continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with REST API
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.