Wargaming is looking for а QA Engineer (Release Team) to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The Release QA Team is responsible for testing new functionality, stabilizing the release, handling feedback from external tests in order to bring the quality of the upcoming release to the product level, and supporting the released version. The team is the liaison between all development departments and the players. If you want to be part of this cross-functional team, develop in QA, and know what a "project release" is and what is beyond it, then we are waiting for your feedback!
What will you do?
- Creating and maintaining test documentation in actual;
- Creating test scenarios;
- Compliance testing of builds;
- Cooperating and communicating with different teams inside the project;
- Support of the game from version stabilization to release (testing, defect handling), post-release support (feedback and defect handling, patch testing);
- Release support.
What are we looking for?
- Understanding of the software development cycle and the role of testing within it;
- Knowledge of testing methods and techniques;
- General understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience in developing test scenarios (test cases and checklists);
- Experience with bug trackers (Jira);
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN);
- Experience with Testrail, Allure, or others;
- Ability to plan your time and the time of developers
- Communication skills, team player.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in a gamedev;
- ISTQB Foundation Level certificate.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.