About the position
Wargaming is looking for а QA Engineer (High-End Meta Team) to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The project is driven by a team of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping its community ever-growing!
The High-End Meta Team is responsible for developing Clans functionality, in-game shops, various monetization, and meta-mechanics implementation, core services, and internal operational tools.
In work, the Team follows development best practices and sets challenging goals while not forgetting about quality and not being afraid to experiment.
What will you do?
- Creating and maintaining test documentation in actual;
- Conducting functional, integration, and regression testing of the game and web services;
- Participation in the planning of new project functionality, documentation analysis, and interaction with the development team, analysts, game and product designers;
- Keeping the test environment up to date;
- Participation in releases and incident resolution.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of testing methods and techniques;
- Experience in testing and understanding the principles of web applications (frontend & backend);
- Understanding of product life cycles and deadlines for completing tasks;
- Experience in developing test scenarios (test cases and checklists);
- Experience with bug trackers (Jira);
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Experience with Testrail, Allure, or others;
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands;
- Ability to work with the developer's console in the browser;
- Knowledge of SQL at the level of basic queries (PostgreSQL);
- Basic knowledge of Python;
- Ability to plan your time and the time of developers
- Advanced Russian.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.