Wargaming is looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join the team working on a new unannounced project.
Currently, the team is working on developing and supporting an automated testing framework. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a new project.
QA Team Lead
- Creating and maintaining automated tests
- Supporting and expanding the test framework (Selenium-based)
- Configuring Continuous Integration (TeamCity)
- Finding defects and registering them in the bug tracker
- Communicating with development and testing teams
What are we looking for?
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- At least one year of experience in Automation QA
- Experience in automating UI testing of web applications using Python
- Experience working with: Selenium (or similar tools), Docker, Linux, Git, TeamCity
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working with Pytest
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience in writing tests for APIs
- Experience working with AIOHTTP
- Experience in load testing
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.