VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our PTS team in Manila and currently looking for a PTS Support Team Lead to join the team.
The PTS Support Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the team’s performance, adherence to KPIs/other objectives while handling administrative tasks and performing frontline day to day analysis and tasks. He / She is expected to effectively use various tools to generate reports and understand the team’s performance. He/She is expected to inform the Operations Manager of any concerns that have arisen or experienced by the team regularly.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acts as a key point of escalation for front-line issues/concerns regarding account verification
- Provides thorough result of the investigation on time
- Responsible for driving the team performance to meet the team and department performance KPI
- Support less experienced members of the team through real-time support & takeover when required
- Facilitates process improvement and updates
- Provides proactive one-to-one and group coaching as appropriate to improve the skills, accuracy, and quality of work and behaviors of their team
What you will bring to the role:
- Any Payments, Audit, Investigations, Risk management, Compliance, and Anti-fraud team lead related professional experience (fraud prevention, fraud detection, fraud investigation, and other anti-fraud initiatives) would be excellent
- Proven ability to maintain professional relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Has the ability to work well and collaborate with others
- An eye for detail and desire to ensure that everything possible is done to reach the highest of standards
- Ensures high standards, initiative, and professionalism
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed