Wizards Of The Coast
At Invoke, our mission is to Have Fun Building Great Games.
We believe the best games come from people who love what they do, in an environment that values them and their ideas. That’s why we make games that our younger selves used to dream about. And we make sure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success. Being part of Wizards of the Coast, we get to contribute to a collection of games that have inspired players and developers for decades.
At Invoke, you get to play your part as a valued member of an open and dedicated team within a magical world!
Invoke is looking for an experienced Tools Programmer to join our team. In this role, you will build new tools that will enable and improve the creative process for our artists, designers, writers, and engineers. You will be a liaison between our creative and engineering departments helping to develop the workflows and processes the team will use to build our game. Ultimately the work you do on the Tools Team will have a large impact on the productivity of the studio!
What you'll do
- Contribute to the design, development, and operation of our tools;
- Maintain multiple systems, with some direction, and a high degree of autonomy;
- Collaborate across all game development teams to understand their tool workflows and needs when using Unreal Engine 5 and DCC tools;
- Analyze and champion improvements of our team processes, standards, and workflows.
What you'll bring
- Excellent programming skills in at least one language (C#, C++, Python, etc.);
- At least 3 years of experience developing tools for game development, or related areas;
- A strong focus on quality and scalability;
- Customer and service oriented mentality to support our developers;
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor's degree or relevant professional experience;
- Experience with both retained and immediate mode GUI development.
Beneficial Areas of Experience
- Unreal Engine
- Telemetry for tools
- Process automation
- Asset pipelines
- UI/UX development for tools
- Integration with DCCs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Invoke commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed