Program Manager, Sales Ethics Advisory Council
Unity is a principles-based company that is committed to upholding our commitments to humanity, the planet, and equity and inclusion as we expand our support for creators across a growing range of industries. Our Sales Ethics Advisory Council (SEAC) is a critical forum for employee review of opportunities involving our professional services business where deployment of our products and services may impact human life, the environment, or an individual’s rights to equity and inclusion. Through SEAC, we gain insight into ethical implications related to these engagements!
As a Program Manager for SEAC, you will support the group in its long- and short-range planning, day-to-day operations, cross-functional integration, and development of recommendations for executive review. You will enable SEAC members and Unity’s executive leadership to develop a multidisciplinary view of potential professional services engagements through research and analysis of their ethical implications, development of recommendations for executives, and cross-functional coordination across relevant teams. Relatedly, as part of our Government Affairs and Public Policy team, you will help shape Unity’s emerging public policy strategy and its execution, primarily through initiatives that demonstrate our commitment to responsible sales!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide operational support to the SEAC, from intake and initial review of deals through presentation of recommendations to executive leadership
- Develop, document, and maintain protocols to enable cross-functional collaboration on review of professional services engagements, including articulation of a risk tiering system to operationalize our ethical principles
- Lead research and analysis concerning application of our ethical principles in the context of professional services engagements, including third-party data and information sources that should advise Unity’s review of potential engagements
- Support development of Unity’s public policy strategy and execution, especially as it concerns responsible sales
What we’re looking for
- Experience developing and leading cross-functional partnerships at large, globally-distributed technology companies
- Proven ability to identify ethical issues stemming from technology deployments and analyze the potential impact of those issues through research
- Consistent record in delivering concise and illuminating written work products that are accessible across executive, management, and peer level audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required; masters or other professional degree preferred
You might also have
- Expertise in developing and driving ethical use programs in technology companies or other environments
- Experience in public policy or advocacy, particularly in human rights, environmental policy, social justice, and other relevant topics
- Training or certification in ethical frameworks or applied ethics
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Remote, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20