About Splash Damage
We believe that games play better with friends. For more than 20 years, we’ve been creating team-based multiplayer experiences that have entertained tens of millions of players all over the world and forged countless new friendships along the way.
Our offices are based in Bromley, UK, and our teams have access to working patterns that work for them.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package for you and your family, including:
- On-site and hybrid working patterns help us spend the right amount of time together
- Substantial performance-related pay system on top of your basic compensation, along with enhanced pension contributions and our life assurance scheme
- Bespoke VISA and relocation packages for you and your family, with support from our team throughout the whole process
- 25 days of holiday and 8 Bank Holidays a year, plus our annual studio closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family, along with a 24/7 digital GP service
- Extensive Mental Health support, with Line Manager Mental Health training, a group of Mental Health First-Aiders, and on-site or remote counseling
- Our bespoke Learning and Development course framework to help you grow as an employee, manager, and leader
- Industry-leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave
- Run daily test cases as required, and update updating/improving the current test suites.
- Find and report issues in a clear and accurate manner via our bug-tracking database.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation to ensure best testing practices are in place.
- Report the test results accurately and provide feedback and suggestions for improvements to the game.
- Perform regression testing and verify fixes have been implemented as intended.
- A gamer. You love games, you play games, you explore them to the limits. it’s what drove you to the industry and why you love coming to work every single day
- Proactive approach to work, communicating with the development and production teams to ensure bug prevention and best testing practices.
- Methodological approach, escalating any blockers and providing risks and time estimates in tasks assigned.
- A self-motivation and a proactive attitude with the ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail while multitasking, with an ability for creative thinking.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in QA, ideally in an embedded position within the games industry.
- Familiar with workflow tools such as JIRA.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Experience in console titles and compliance testing.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration development.
- Experience in testing Unreal Engine games and using development tools.
- Experience in writing test cases and using test management tools such as TestRail and AIO.
- Automation experience is a great plus!
Splash Damage is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom