About the Company
Moon Tavern Games is a group of old souls looking for a new adventure. We are inspired by the nostalgia, meaning, and craft of classic RPGs in the quest to create new adventures using the modern magic of mobile gaming. We want to work alongside fellow creators who value talent and trust. We welcome both masters and apprentices of the craft to join us at Moon Tavern Games in our mission to bring magic into the world.
Moon Tavern Games is a part of Wildlife Studios. Wildlife is constantly growing and launching world class games due to the amazing teamwork and collaborative work we do across our varied disciplines. Our team works closely with PM's, engineers, artists, game designers, distribution specialists, data scientists, among others, to help develop games that are innovative and impact people's lives all over the globe.
Founded by creatives for creatives: we are building a dream culture, a creative community of trust and transparency and we are looking for a Principal UI Designer who, working alongside the development team, will be responsible for helping drive, shape and build the experience of our game’s world.
About the Role
As the Director of Production on the Moon Tavern team, you will be responsible for organizing and supporting our small team to drive production results with a can-do attitude that helps us all succeed. You are someone committed and passionate who loves solving problems and removing barriers, always with empathy and enthusiasm. A master at ensuring quality, collaboration, and communication on small multi-disciplinary teams.
What you’ll do
- Provide guidance and direction to ensure that project goals and deliverables are clearly communicated and achieved
- Use process to bring sanity to a chaotic environment without smothering freedom and creativity
- Coach the team on how to identify and anticipate risks and how to propose solutions
- Own the production pipeline from start to finish
- Manage all tracking of studio operations and planning
- Work closely with directors, leads, tech art and engineering to establish best-in-class pipelines and workflow
- Support the development of partnerships with external outsourcing partners to ensure quality, consistency, and delivery
What you'll need
- A high level of passion for RPG games, including the classics
- Strong understanding of game development guidelines and production methodologies
- ‘Get things done’ attitude
- Ability to solve problems and remove obstacles
- Several years of experience in the Games Industry and at least one shipped title in a lead production role, preferably an RPG or strategy game
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multitask
- Strong collaborative nature with proven leadership skills
- Experience setting up and working with external development partners
- Excellent communication skills
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed