WE ARE GAME MAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
As a Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the production team in the coordination of various development efforts. You will work with various departments such as development management, design, engineering, art, audio, and QA to ensure accurate and measurable tracking of deliverables and completeness of tasks. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to multitask, and a passion for video games.
This a contract position for at least 12 months.
- Assist in managing and updating the day-to-day production schedule, ensuring that all tasks are adequately defined, tracked and completed.
- Help coordinate tasks and dependencies as well as alignment between individuals and functional teams to ensure smooth and efficient workflows.
- Monitor and update tracking of efforts, provide updates on production status and identify any issues that need to be addressed.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with stakeholders, including internal teams and external partners as directed.
Who you are:
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with project management software such as Jira and Confluence.
- Passion for video games and the gaming industry.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $63,000 and $84,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community:
Location: San Mateo, California, United States
Country: United States