Create high quality 3D game art for the world of Horizon
As a member of our Asset Art team, you will work on a wide variety of tasks throughout the course of a project. Primarily, you will work with content created in collaboration with other artists, making sure that our 3D assets are of consistent Guerrilla-level quality, that they conform to our art style, and that they’re integrated successfully into our games. You can expect to do this work under the guidance of our Asset Art Supervisor and of one of our Art Directors.
What you will do
As a Production Asset Artist, we will look to you to:
- Collaborate with other teams to determine asset specifications and guidelines
- Create art packages for external vendors
- Provide feedback and direction to our outsourcing partners at all stages of asset production to ensure artistic and technical quality via documentation and direct communication
- Work with multiple asset creation pipelines, and techniques
- Create, adjust and polish models and textures to target specifications
- Integrating approved assets into the game
- Contribute your expertise on various other tasks like internal asset creation, asset troubleshooting, game optimization, art refactoring, asset kit-bashing, pipeline R&D and shader testing.
Who you are
We’d love to hear from you if you are an Asset Artist with the following skills and expertise:
- You have demonstrable experience working in cross-functional teams for complex game projects. Released game titles are preferred, but academic projects and mod experience are great as well;
- Have at least 3 years of experience
- You have competent modeling skills, including:
- High resolution modeling
- Game resolution modeling
- UV mapping
- Mesh Optimization
- Knowing how to create block meshes
- You have competent PBR texturing skills using Photoshop, have experience working in Maya and are familiar with Zbrush and high poly sculpting
- You are familiar with working in game engines such as Unity or Unreal
If you think you’re up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Please submit a cover/motivation letter, a copy of your CV and a portfolio with well-presented, PBR textured, game-ready assets made from a high poly base rendered in a real time environment.
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed