VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Learning & Development Team in Manila and currently looking for a Product Trainer to join the team.
The Product Trainer is responsible for assessing the training and development needs of the brand/s you support in order to develop appropriate training measures in line with business priorities and targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develops training modules and programs.
- Uses appropriate and helpful media in creating training materials
- Conducts product knowledge courses.
- Amends and revises training programs as necessary
- Completes training-related tasks
- Cooperates and constructively communicates with the team in the completion of tasks assigned
- Provides continuous feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Such other deliverables and outcomes as directed by the COMPANY from time to time
What you will bring to the role:
- Knowledge of the training cycle and training methods and techniques based on a background in training/coaching in an adult learning environment preferably in the corporate, BPO or customer service industry; experience with an Anti-Fraud account or team is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English is required as the language of instruction.
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to incorporate media and technology solutions appropriately
- Strong organization and time management skills to manage priorities, accomplish tasks and meet set goals
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team; ability to promote collaboration and partnerships throughout the organization
- Continuous commitment to learning by keeping up with developments in areas of expertise and aiming for constant enhancement and improvement of skills and knowledge through research, online courses, podcasts, webinars, workshops, etc.
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting schedules including training on weekends and holidays as needed
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.