The job is for a Product Specialist who will work with a team to create engaging features for mobile games. The responsibilities include testing, analyzing data, setting strategic direction, and developing product roadmaps. The job requires a university degree but no prior experience is necessary. The company offers opportunities for personal and professional growth, including attending relevant conferences and team events. Full health benefits are also provided.
We are looking for a talented Product Specialist who will be responsible for creating the best experience for our users.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Provide the best game experience through creating fun and engaging features built by both analytical and creative thinking
- Test ongoing tasks and ensure that everything is on schedule
- Analyze and interpret data and make meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features
- Help to set the strategic direction for the games, develop and execute on the product roadmap
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to engage in the iterative processes of developing a mobile product, we'd like to hear from you
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Contributing to the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publish
- Making data driven decisions from large amounts of information
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Team events and trips
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Full health benefits
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-03-17