Peak is seeking fresh graduates to join their team and create amazing user experiences and products that reach millions of users. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists, and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze products. The job requires analytical and creative thinking to provide the best game experience, test ongoing tasks, and analyze data to provide insights on game features. The company does not require prior experience, but a university degree is necessary. The role offers the opportunity to set the strategic direction for games, develop and execute on the product roadmap, and contribute to the entire game development cycle. The company offers a fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture, relevant conferences abroad, team events and trips, and full health benefits.
Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands on creative environment for new grads. If you are a fresh graduate and looking for a place where you create amazing user experiences and create product that reach millions of users to enjoy, come and join us!
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Provide the best game experience through creating fun and engaging features built by both analytical and creative thinking
- Test ongoing tasks and ensure that everything is on schedule
- Analyze and interpret data and make meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to engage in the iterative processes of developing a mobile product, we'd like to hear from you.
What you'll learn in this role
- Help to set the strategic direction for the games, develop and execute on the product roadmap
- Contribute to the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publish
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best games
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Team events and trips
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Full health benefits
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-03-17