Product Marketing Specialist, Sales Enablement
Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
Want to work remotely to support the movement to more inclusive, hybrid work environments as part of a high-growth team? Do you enjoy working with other creative people and sharing ideas?
The Parsec team is looking for someone to drive sales enablement as we prepare for scale. This is a great opportunity to gain experiences across different functions within marketing, sales, and customer success.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for amplifying our message through the sales team, by taking content and customizing it by audience.
- Opportunity to learn about core product marketing functions, how to write effective messaging for different audiences, competitive intelligence, analyst relations, branding, and exposure to demand generation and product-led growth in a high growth B2B SaaS startup within Unity
- Organize and tag sales enablement content in Highspot for ease-of use and accessibility for the Sales team as we scale growth next year
- Create industry content and support copywriting for content adapted for different audience segments, based upon core product messaging. You’ll write copy and design specialized landing pages by remixing approved content
- Drive internal collaboration and transparency by leading internal communications, interfacing cross-functionally. You’ll partner with folks in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and across Unity
- Lead research efforts in key industry verticals, contributing to demand generation campaigns and driving storytelling via customer case studies
What we’re looking for
- Professional experience in B2B SaaS sales or marketing, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Excellent writing skills, and experience putting those skills to use in compelling ad creative and copy (even better with a touch of humor!)
- You cultivate empathy with people who use your product and you have a passion for the artists and customers Parsec serves in creative industries. Experience in AEC, Media + Entertainment, and Gaming is a plus. So is understanding influencer marketing
- Quick problem solver with ideas to address gaps, willing to experiment, iterate, optimize, and scale
- Curiosity about building and evolving a modern marketing tech stack, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach, Drift conversational marketing, and more
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Remote, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20