Jagex, a UK-based video game developer and publisher, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the Go-To-Market strategies for Jagex Partner titles, collaborating with key stakeholders across various departments to deliver integrated marketing campaigns. Key duties include maintaining product marketing plans, executing marketing plans, curating player insights, partnering with a digital marketing agency, working with the community and social leads, driving the production of publishing creative assets, establishing and tracking KPIs, and contributing to the evaluation process of new titles. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of product marketing experience within the video games industry or relevant sector, excellent written and presentation skills, and experience with drafting and editing copy for internal and external communications. Desirable skills include experience with console games and live service games. Jagex offers flexible working, a bonus scheme, private health care, gym membership, and other benefits.
Jagex is partnering with more talented Developers, and we are growing our product marketing team to own the Go-To-Market planning and execution for all Jagex Partners games deliver key business objectives.
You will act as the air traffic controller between our Developer partners and Publishing teams collaborating with key stakeholders across Public Relations, User Acquisition, Creative Services, Social Media, Community, CRM and the wider Jagex Partners team to deliver best in class integrated marketing campaigns.
Key Duties Include:
- Key stakeholder in executing the Jagex Partner titles Go-To-Market strategies
- Working alongside the Marketing Director you will be responsible for maintaining the Product Marketing Plans
- Orchestrate the execution of marketing plans in co-operation with key Publishing stakeholders across UA, Creative, PR, Social & Community and CRM
- Uncover and curate actionable player insights using available tools
- Partner with the digital marketing agency in the execution of consumer acquisition and requisition campaigns across paid channels
- Work with the Community & Social leads to ensure development and execution of community and social media campaigns aligned to the project objectives
- Drive the production of all publishing creative assets, including the ownership of review points/stakeholder signoff, to ensure overall project timelines and key delivery dates set by the lead Project manager are met and dissemination of content to partners once Final.
- Establish, analyse and track performance of KPI’s and regularly report back
- Participate and contribute to the evaluation process of new titles in review for Jagex Partners
- Support the efforts of the Publishing Partnerships, Platform Partnerships and Business Development teams to serve the company goals across the wider Jagex portfolio of games
- At least 3 years product marketing experience within the video games industry or relevant sector
- Experience delivering complex multi-channel global product marketing plans
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in drafting and editing copy for internal and external communications
- Excellent presentation skills, on camera and in person
- Experience with console games
- Experience with live service games
A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Monthly Energy Allowance
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Free Cycle Repair
- Income Protection
- Dental Plan
- Free Fruit and Drinks
- Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application!
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Apply for this job
Country: United States
Date found: 2023-03-17