VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Product team and seeking a Product Manager to join our Payments Platform team.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for contributing to and delivering on the product roadmap for our product strategy You will ensure that functionality delivered meets our legal and regulatory requirements and obligations, improving the system to ensure that it is secure and robust.
Key responsibilities will include:
- You need to become the company acknowledged expert on your target users
- You are considered an acknowledged expert on how your product works and all related systems and components
- Define business outcomes and target metrics for your product, aligning these to VGW and central technology objectives and key results
- Contribute to the team’s product roadmaps
- Prioritise items for delivery and work closely with engineering teams to deliver
- Proactively analyse and report on business performance and product issues
- Define success metrics at the outset of new product development and take a disciplined approach to delivering
- Manage delivery and clearly articulate product requirements for the engineering team
- Be able to clearly articulate the problems we are solving and outcomes we are seeking by
delivering a given feature/product
- Work with customer facing and operational teams to identify optimisation opportunities and improve product and business performance
- Work closely with UX, Design, Research and Engineering teams to develop products that enhance the customer experience and solve the problems that matter.
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years of product management experience or 3+ years experience in a related discipline
- Experience listening to, understanding, managing and influencing stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast paced technology/digital business
- Experience delivering product iteratively via agile methodology(s)
- Experience working in the social gaming industry or an adjacent category
- Experience with remote working or remote work management
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed