Product Manager Intern
Role descriptionThe opportunity
Are you interested in working with an industry leading global product and develop your product management skills? If yes, check this out! If you are looking to build and develop skills within product management and start building your career this may be just the opportunity for you.We have opportunities in multiple teams:
Advertiser Campaign Management Team - we are is dedicated to providing intuitive and powerful tools for our largest mobile gaming advertisers. We want you to join right alongside full-time team members and have a chance to work directly with our users. You will get to work as part of projects that have a long-term impact on the products we offer.
Extend Group Product Team - we find new opportunities for game developers to acquire new players. We want you be a part of our team and engage directly with our users. Through working with the Extend team, you’ll gain experience as a product manager, learning how to work through difficult problems to help our users succeed.
You’ll be working simultaneously with a manager and a mentor to help you learn and grow throughout your internship
This will be a summer internship lasting 4-6 months.
What you’ll be doing
- Learn the fundamentals of excellent product management and putting them into daily practice including the complexities of taking a new product to market and supporting it each step of the way and building relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Building an understanding of the overall advertiser journey on our platform by talking to customers, gaining insights from our internal teams and using data
- Identify and measure feature success, and help iterate your way to successful features and user experiences
- Learn the fundamentals of excellent product management and putting them into daily practice
- Collaborate with engineering and design to define creative solutions to the problems advertisers face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process
What we’re looking for
- Currently studying at a University and looking for an internship during your studies ideally graduating in 2023
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Curiosity in product management
- Creativity - we want your unique ideas and perspectives
You might also have
- An interest in helping others succeed.
- A passion for gaming, AdTech or product management or experience in Product Management, AdTech or Gaming is considered a bonus
- A positive, can-do attitude that can be spread across our organization
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Date posted: 2022-01-20