Product Manager, Games
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for creating the best experience for our users.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Create fun and engaging features and other game contents.
- Testing ongoing tasks and ensuring that everything is on schedule.
- Analyzing and interpreting data and making meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features.
- Helping to set the strategic direction for the games, develop and execute on the product roadmap.
- Managing the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publish.
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best games.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- 2+ years of experience on products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Collaborative, team-player with experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to make data driven decisions from large amounts of information.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Team events and trips
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Full health benefits
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20