Product Manager, Academics and Non-Profit
As a Product Manager for the Academic and Nonprofits team, you will get an opportunity to work on education products to meet the growth, onboarding and retention needs of Unity customers. The PM will work in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate with several teams within Unity to build free and paid solutions serving the Education segment. This role also requires working with both local and remote engineering teams to deliver high quality applications. We are an agile and lean team focused on serving a diverse ecosystem of users and learners!
What you’ll be doing
- Deeply understand and advocate for the needs of students and educators.
- Launch new features and products by iterating fast.
- Collaborate with engineering, third party technologies, market leads and product marketing to define the product vision and product roadmap for student and educator offerings
- Help with support and management of new users.
- Evaluate different Unity product offerings to see how they can be bundled with core editor products for schools, colleges and universities.
What we’re looking for
- Product management or related industry experience
- Technical knowledge; ability to communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineers
- Proven track record of creating products through wireframes and mock-ups
- Exceptional communication, proven ability to influence others, fostering and maintaining key relationships over time.
- Sound business judgment with ability to build business cases
You might also have
- A great teammate that works well in collaborative situations
- Self directed problem finder and problem solver
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20