VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Central Technology team with the addition of a Product Designer dedicated to optimising the customer experience and solve business problems across our Purchases, Prize Redemption and Verifications product features.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the product team to solve complex interaction problems, using a customer-centric mindset to design elegant solutions
- Collaborate with the product team to apply evidence-based approaches such as prototyping, usability testing, and A/B testing to validate design solutions
- Seek feedback on design solutions from stakeholders, defending design decisions, and incorporating feedback into the design cycle
- Create and implement design solutions for new products and features as required
- Work closely with the product team to iteratively improve products and services for customers, effectively communicating customer research findings to the team
- Evaluate new tools and methods to optimise product design processes
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, UX, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with visual design (e.g. UI design, working with/extending a Design System, visualisations, logo design)
- Experience designing web and/or mobile applications
- A portfolio showcasing a digital UX design experience
- Experience with designing and landing complex initiatives at scale, working cross-functionally and across organisations
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed