Product Designer - II
GetMega is one of the first skill based Real Money Gaming platform for the smartphone generation of the world. We are building a platform where players are pitted against each other to compete in various games requiring skills like Reaction, Attention, Spatial and Logic Reasoning, Visual and Auditory Processing etc. We haver games accross various categories including some of the well known cards and casual game. You should definitely checkout our app at www.getmega.com
GetMega is founded by two Computer Sciences Undergraduates from IIT Kanpur who have previously run and sold VC funded startup in the logistics domain. We are based out of Bengaluru, India and have raised multi-million dollar funding from Top-Tier Institutional Venture Capitalists to disrupt the multi-billion dollar skill based gaming market around the world.
Values of the Design A-Team:
Product/Design-Minded - We believe in a mix of data-led and intuitive/Player Focus Group Discussion (FGD) based product decisions. You will have to work closely with our Players, Product, Data and Design teams to understand player psyche, so we can create a more frictionless experience for Mega players.
Ownership & Delivery - We work in small cross-functional teams, making a large impact on the products we create from idea to launch.
Iterate Quickly - We have a bias to build MVPs and collect direct feedback from the users of our software for faster iteration.
As one of the first Product Designer at Mega, you will have a rare opportunity to shape Mega’s Design culture, UX/UI and Brand while evangelising a strong design culture across all teams. Your work will have a direct impact on the User Experience and User Interface of all the early Mega players across the world. We are a fast-growing company with leadership opportunities available to you as the team continues to expand.
What should you deeply care about?
UI/UX, GAME VISUAL DESIGN, FGD, GRAPHIC DESIGN, WORKFLOW DESIGN
What would you be doing?
- Partner with dedicated engineering & product teams
- Design flows and experiences that convert complex app workflows into absolute player delight
- Contribute to our product design language, both in style & structure
- Dig into established user flow processes by empathising with players through user research, then find ways to make them better
- Schedule and run your own designs tests with real players to validate your designed hypothesis
- Lead with insights into player behaviour, and help the product & engineering teams build the right solution at the right time
- Establish adoption, engagement, and efficiency metrics for products you help create
Superpowers you’ll need to be a success in this role?
- 3-6 years of UX and product design experience spent working on complex consumer facing app-based products
- Experience doing interview-driven customer research, and synthesizing the results
- A clear sense of good visual design and an ability to work within component-based design systems
- Experience working with PMs from research phases of a project all the way through delivery to engineering
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale from few entities (in this case games) to large numbers
- Experience working in fast-paced and execution-focused continuous delivery environments
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity to reach your goals, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership.
What would you get from Mega?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest Indian startups with multi-million dollar funding. We are not just another gaming studio, but are creating the largest skilling platform in the world.
- Above market compensation. We believe to hire the top 100 talent of the country in any field (tech/product/design), we need to be a paymaster.
- Obvious sweet perks like daily catered breakfast and lunches, endless coffee, and dry snacks. We believe in enabling our employees by removing trivial tasks like packing breakfast/ordering lunch/going out for coffee etc.
- Swanky custom-built office space. It's a fact that any individual spends a major portion of their lives in office. There's no reason to cut corners in providing the best office space ever.
- Reimbursements. The company will reimburse any expense made by an employee to reach our goals. Period.
- We are open to giving out any benefits which will further empower our employees to create the Mega which we collectively envision.
GetMega is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20