PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
US – San Mateo, Remote
We are looking for a Product Strategy Analyst to support developing PlayStation’s mobile product strategy. Joining a small but quickly growing team, you will wear many hats and contribute to the nascent culture for mobile game design at PlayStation Studios while championing the efforts across the company.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in Market analysis / Product management in free-to-play mobile games or related industry and demonstrated experience of delivering high quality research and analysis reports on products and market.
- Research Gaming industry and analyze trends to come up with actionable insights
- Collect and organize information on major gaming companies and products
- Play and deconstruct relevant mobile games and disseminate information to team and partner studios
- Actively contribute to PlayStation Studios Mobile’s product strategy with insights from industry trends, competitive intelligence and game/feature analysis
Skills & Experience
- Experience in deep market research on an industry and companies
- Understanding of free to play mobile games genres and mechanics
- Strong passion for games and knowledgeable about core mobile games and gaming industry trends
- Excellent organizational, communications and negotiation skills
- Experience with tools needed for research, analysis & presentation
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE’s top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: United States, San Mateo, CA
Country: United States