VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to immense growth in our 1st Party games team we're looking for a Producer to coordinate and support the team to create, release and consistently improve VGW's original content games with a targeted focus on the Pre-Production/Design team.
We are open for the successful candidate to be Hybrid or Remote in Australia.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain all Design team Jira tasks and Confluence information throughout the lifecycle of the game development process
- Create accurate and detailed pre-production game documents to assist the design team with maximising their output, while maintaining a healthy workflow and morale.
- Update schedules and planning resources to maintain accurate and up to date information at all times, including looking for ways to pre-emptively rework and optimise our current schedules.
- Assist the team to create and maintain accurate game standards/behaviour documentation.
- Attend pre-production team meetings, coordinate follow up actions, and lead these meetings when needed.
- Playtest WIP game builds and provide user feedback/suggestions for improvements.
- Support and contribute to Team Health activities with research, preparation and facilitation of these activities.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years experience working in the slots industry in a Production or similar support-based role
- Experience working directly with creative teams (art, animation, audio, post production etc) and an understanding of their skills and workflows
- Experience coordinating teams and multiple small projects at once
- Experience juggling complex schedules
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence
- Proficiency in MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- A passion for playing and playtesting slots
- Knowledge of industry games and mechanics would be an asset
- High degree of accuracy and detail with creating and maintaining documentation
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to collaborate with other roles and departments, including software engineers and quality control
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.