ABOUT SPLASH DAMAGE
We believe that games play better with friends. For more than 20 years, we’ve been creating team-based multiplayer experiences that have entertained tens of millions of players all over the world and forged countless new friendships along the way.
Our studio culture is rooted in our open, friendly, and collaborative environment. Our games are made by people from all over the world, from our entry-level Fresh Talent hires to industry veterans, and we believe that fostering that diverse culture is the best way to build both our games and our studio. We have won numerous awards, including a ‘World-Class’ accreditation by Best Companies and being named one of the UK’s 100 Best Large Companies to work for.
Our offices are based in Bromley, UK, and our teams have access to progressive working patterns that work for them.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for you and your family, including:
- On-site and Hybrid working patterns help us spend the right amount of time together
- Substantial performance-related pay system on top of your basic compensation, along with enhanced pension contributions and our life assurance scheme
- Bespoke VISA and relocation packages for you and your family, with support from our team throughout the whole process
- 25 days of holiday and 8 Bank Holidays a year, plus our annual studio closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family, along with a 24/7 digital GP service
- Extensive Mental Health support, with Line Manager Mental Health training, a group of Mental Health First-Aiders, and on-site or remote counselling
- Our bespoke Learning and Development course framework to help you grow as an employee, manager, and leader
- Industry-leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave
About Product Management at Splash Damage
The Product Management team at Splash Damage help drive the vision of our games from conception through launch and in to Games as a Service. We are focused on the players needs and assist in building and operating games way beyond our players wildest expectations. We are passionate about player data to drive our content roadmaps, in-game events management, game economies, feature development and community management focus to simply make our games better for our players. We understand the needs of our players and what makes a good game great. We live and breathe games and aren't afraid of making tough decisions for the greater good. We fail fast and often to reach the pinnacle of delivery excellence. Whatever the players and community are calling for, we are there to deliver it to them.
As a core member of our Product Management team, you'll join the effort of forming passionate cross-functional teams in crafting incredible experiences for players. You are on the pulse as the keeper of the content roadmap and responsible for continually developing it based on data and trends. You'll encourage teams to collaborate, push their ideas and suggestions without fear of putting new ideas into players' hands and relish the feedback, good or bad. You'll meet and exceed expectations by helping to conceptualize, deliver, improve, and influence creative product at every stage of the production.
What you are responsible for
Producers are responsible for multiple aspects of the product working under the direction of the Game Director and Production Director, be it working on feature from conception, taking it on during its development during its live phase the Producer is responsible for investigations / initiatives on how they can hit and continually improve on targeted critical metrics through their assigned aspects.
As a Producer you will be working across multi-disciplinary teams to further game performance and quality. You will shepherd assigned aspects and its associated developers in unison with the Development Management team to ensure a clear path to delivery including clear goals and acceptance criteria. You will monitor assigned aspects performance and quality throughout its lifecycle and course correct based on data when necessary. You will identify impactful opportunities and simple solutions to increase our targeted critical metrics within your assigned aspects and potential new opportunities for the product.
What we'd like to see
- A gamer: you love games, you play games, you take play seriously – it’s why you love coming to work every single day and why you gravitated toward working in the games industry
- A teammate: you can effortlessly self-manage whilst your natural verve and sense of fun makes you thrive as part of the team; you're an inspiration to others, provide meaningful and constructive feedback, and remain cool, calm, and collected in any situation.
- An owner: you can balance and prioritize workloads to ensure short-term focuses do not lose sight of the long-term project goals.
- A driver: you forge alliances across multi-disciplined feature teams to ensure the roadmap is aligned to our quality bar and that all team members are focusing on player-focused outcomes.
- Player focused: you understand your impact on the player experience because you are a player too. You use that knowledge to improve the overall experience of all our games.
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom