Gunzilla Games, an independent AAA developer, is seeking a Producer to facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across each department and be the Scrum master for some of their exciting feature teams. The Producer will drive new production initiatives, own entire pipelines and/or teams, identify and manage risk, and compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in video game production, be proficient with standard project management development tools, have excellent knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, and Waterfall, and possess very good verbal and written communication skills. The job requires working in Frankfurt, Germany or Kyiv, Ukraine, and a passion for video games, especially futuristic, sci-fi, 3rd person games. Gunzilla offers flexible working, health insurance, revenue-based bonuses, English/German courses, 25 annual paid vacation and sick days, public transportation, relocation and accommodation support, and office perks and gym membership. The recruitment process involves filling in the registration form, sending a CV and portfolio, a Zoom call with the recruitment team, hiring manager and team Zoom interviews, and a competency test for some roles.
ABOUT GUNZILLA GAMES
Founded in 2020, Gunzilla Games is a fresh, independent AAA developer working on its Battle Royale 2.0 Off The Grid in three metropolitan locations: Frankfurt, Germany (HQ); Los Angeles, USA; and Kyiv, Ukraine. The company is helmed by serial entrepreneur CEO, Vlad Korolev and CSO Alexander Zoll. Gunzilla is built on the desire to innovate and push the limits of the industry.
Gunzilla’s formidable team of talent comes from a variety of industry-leading studios and publishers (Ubisoft, Electronic Arts (EA), THQ etc) as well as Oscar-nominated screenwriter, director and producer Neill Blomkamp, Chief Visionary Officer, and the author of the Altered Carbon series, that has been adapted into a popular Netflix show, Richard K. Morgan, Script Writer.
Gunzilla Leadership team includes well-known industry professionals like Timur Davidenko, Chief Technology Officer (Far Cry, Warface, and Crysis), Luke Davis, COO, Executive Producer (Star Citizen, Driver Club, Total War), Scott Probin, Game Director (EA Sports’ NHL series, the Need for Speed franchise, Populous 2, Powermonger, Space Hulk), Jussi Keteli, Art Director (Gears of War series, Star Citizen, and Hunt: Showdown), Oleksiy Plaksin, Art Director, (Moto GP and RIDE, Warface and Act of Aggression, Sniper: Ghost Warrior), Dmitriy Markov, Technical Director (Metro: Exodus, Arktika.1), Volodymyr Savin, Audio Director (Cut the Rope, Metro Exodus, HBO Chernobyl series).
- Players First & Foremost. We aim to create titles that players love and get lost in, so our games are developed with them in mind from the start.
- We Believe in Our People. We believe in building strong teams of self-motivated individuals empowered to work at their best in a supportive environment; when we’re strong together, we thrive together.
- Commitment to Engagement & Quality. We are deeply passionate about what we do, ensuring we produce next-generation experiences of the highest calibre.
- Make Bold Moves & Innovate. We strive to make bold moves and push technology to its limits; there are no wrong steps if the outcome redefines the boundaries.
- Open & Honest. We believe in building trust through transparency and honest communication. We’re proud of who we are, what we stand for, and what we’re building.
ABOUT THE JOB
Gunzilla Games is looking for a Producer. You will facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and be the Scrum master for some of our exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project.
- Serve as a driving force for Gunzilla’s Project, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and reporting to the Senior Producer.
- Line Manage other Producers and oversee their work and provide mentorship.
- Drive new production initiatives that constantly improve development practices.
- Own Entire Pipelines and/or teams that relate to the overall success of the game and drive them to a timely completion.
- Identify and manage risk across feature teams that may impact the project
- Be the Scrum master for some of our exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project
- Work with sprint teams to meet company goals, assist the team in removing blockers and raising risks.
- Work with the feature team to ensure every discipline team is working together towards the same goal.
- Create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines.
- Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
- Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
- Identify, communicate and resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing any deadlines.
- Serve as custodian of team health and foster a culture of success.
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- Support our Product Owner’s and support them with guiding the teams
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in video game production.
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA. MS Office etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile and Waterfall.
- Very good verbal and written communication.
- Very good self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must be willing to work in Frankfurt, Germany or Kyiv, Ukraine and to work with different time zones.
- Passion for Video Games, especially futuristic, sci-fi, 3rd person games.
- Flexible Working & Work from Home
- Health Insurance
- Revenue Based Bonuses
- English / German Courses
- 25 Annual Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Public Transportation
- Relocation & Accommodation Support
- Office Perks & Gym Membership
COME AS YOU ARE
Videogames are for everyone, so everyone should have the opportunity to create them. We’re looking for a huge variety of unique life experiences to help shape the worlds we’re developing, so promise your application will be given the same consideration as everyone else’s, regardless of your background. Let’s make video game history together!
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Here’s what you can expect when applying at Gunzilla.
· Simply fill in the registration form and send us your CV & Portfolio, if applicable
· If your selected, you’ll be contacted by our recruitment team for a Zoom call.
· After this the next steps would be Hiring manager and Team Zoom interviews, or you’ll be invited to meet us at our recruiting studio.
· Some roles require a competency test, which the recruitment team will support you on.
· Following your interview, we’ll contact you either way.
· If the interview went well but we feel you aren’t suited to the specific role, we’ll retain your details (with your permission) for future consideration.
Apply for this job
Location: FrankfurtKyiv /
Date found: 2023-03-17