Parallel Studios is developing the next AAA sci-fi franchise and leveraging blockchain/NFT tech to deploy our IP as NFT's, games, comics, movies, & more! We are fast moving, innovative, & flexible in a way that has allowed us to grow rapidly into one of, if not the most well-regarded NFT gaming companies in the world. We aim to continue breaking ground as we merge blockchain tech with traditional entertainment to create a new paradigm in which the users own parts of the digital worlds they grow to love.
The 3D & Immersive team at Parallel focuses on creating the most innovative virtual and mixed reality experiences. They are pioneering a new form of interactive entertainment and storytelling by leveraging years of combined experience in the tech, film and AAA videogame industries.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own end-to-end production of development projects and partners.
- Manage all milestones and deliverables ensuring they are on time and at a high quality.
- Gather and provide both design and development feedback to developers and content partners.
- Identify production risks while executing against ambitious targets.
- Consistently communicate with cross functional partners in providing schedules and timelines into the overall product development programs.
- Be a leader: provide motivation, maintain creativity and build a strong team.
- Contribute to Parallel overall content strategy.
- Work with a cross-functional team of experts on multiple disciplines: games, film, tech, software development.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in game development and has shipped multiple games in a production role.
- Has great experience partnering with and managing outside vendors.
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills.
- Is an expert on production management tools and methodologies.
- Is passionate for emerging technologies.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, juggling project priorities and developers tasks.
- Is a team player and can help us build an amazing culture.
- Is an optimist, proactive, open-minded and has the desire to share knowledge and learn from others.
Nice to haves**:**
- Multiple platforms (Console / PC / Mobile or VR) development experience.
- Co-Development experience.
Parallel Studios is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Parallel Studios is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed