Bungie is looking for a Principal Product Manager, Live Operations to help build out the next great game from Bungie. This role will be a key contributor in helping define and execute the product and commercial strategy for our next IP. Using data, insights, user testing, and creative solutions, you'll inform product development, stoke customer adoption, and deliver commercial success.
Under the guidance of the Lead Product Manager, you will partner closely with the game development, marketing, and publishing teams to plan and deliver top-notch experiences and that our players are excited about.
- Drive product management on Live Ops strategies for an unannounced project around tooling development, upsells, player segmentation, and in-game messaging
- Communicate and collaborate with leadership across development and Publishing to help us successfully develop features best targeted to consumers, support ongoing live efforts, and improve internal processes
- Build and manage a team of Product Managers to support Live Ops needs for an unannounced project
- Partner with Commerce, Publishing and Central Tech teams to prioritize the backlog and roadmap for live ops tooling efforts
- Provide input and act as a key decision-maker in the development of live ops tooling
- Leverage existing systems and optimize the player experience to drive engagement and monetization
- Own, track, and report on metrics and KPIs that measure and reflect customer success, driving ongoing initiatives to meet forecast targets
- Build the holistic upsell strategy, drive alignment, and deliver the execution with development teams to ensure engagement and conversion
- Deliver consolidated updates on live ops performance to the leadership team
- Work closely with analytics to define Telemetry needs, build hypotheses, and track KPIs surrounding live ops performance
- Proven business acumen with strategic and analytical capabilities, using data to inform strategic and business decisions
- Ability to lead complex operational and strategic change initiatives
- Experience managing live games, web/social/mobile experiences, and customer-centric software and services
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making capabilities
- Experience building tooling focused on live ops needs
- Good understanding of statistics, hypothesis testing, and scientific methods
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to lead cross-team initiatives across marketing, game development, and team leadership
- Experience motivating, leading, and inspiring highly skilled teams
- Deep passion for games and ability to analyze and break down the components of what makes a successful live game
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations