Who we are
Our Producers are a critical part of the development team at Guerrilla, empowered with extensive responsibilities and always on the lookout for ways to innovate.
As a Principal Cinematics Producer you will play a key role in how cinematics are built, constantly looking for opportunities to improve efficiency, introduce new ideas and evolve our production techniques.
What you will do
Reporting into the Project Lead Producer, you will be a key, senior member of an innovative cross functional team executing on all fixed-camera narrative content. You will work closely with Project Direction and our various production teams developing and improving on processes, managing the tracking database, reporting on status, providing input for the schedule and the budget, and facilitating communication and information sharing.
As Principal Cinematics Producer, your main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate day-to-day work of team; Track status and generate reports
- Partner with cinematic direction and department leads on strategy
- Evolve existing processes and explore introduction of new ones
- Schedule reviews, document feedback, and design JIRA workflows
- Work closely with Production team to ensure continuity of content, and appropriate resource distribution between teams
- Manage and mentor members of the cinematic production team
- Chase impediments and flag risks
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication with other teams such as art, vfx, lighting, audio, writing and world design to mitigate complex co-dependencies
- Plan and facilitate recording and performance capture sessions
Who you are
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have at least 7 years prior game or film industry experience, with a minimum of 1 full cycle shipped title
- Possess an understanding of the complete cinematics pipeline, including facial scanning/rigging/animation, shot selection, scene layout, etc.
- Have a high level of technical proficiency, and are excited to engage with a proprietary toolset/engine
- Comfortable in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed to improve the game.
- Possess excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Have experience with tracking work and mitigating risk.
- Are able to effectively communicate with artistic and technical personnel.
- Are able to switch between day-to-day firefighting and high-level strategy
We really want to hear from you if:
- You have an affinity for games and the cinematics found within them.
- You possess a sense of adventure!
- Have a background that adds to the diversity of Guerrilla's team
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a motivation letter - we like getting some insight into your reasons for applying to Guerrilla.
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed