Bungie is seeking a IT Engineer with experience in building technical solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform to join our fast-paced industry-leading IT Engineering team. Do you enjoy solving complex issues? Can you help our teams identify functional business requirements and satisfy business needs through design, development, testing and delivery of effective solutions? Do you enjoy working within high-performance production environments? Then come help Bungie IT Engineering support the teams creating our world class games.
As an IT Engineer at Bungie, you will architect, implement and support technology solutions for our studio & datacenter operations, global partner integrations and customer facing production systems. You’ll work with a team of highly experienced IT engineers to continuously improve and evolve our technology infrastructures to ensure Bungie remains at the pinnacle as an entertainment company.
Successful candidates must be a seasoned & experienced professional, have a drive for excellence, solid work ethic, strong ability to mentor others, be able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways, possess solid project management skills, be highly organized and a great communicator.
- Working with end user groups to define application needs and identify feasible solutions.
- Working with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical, facilitating interactive design and functional specification sessions.
- Leading and executing system/integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Provide post-production support including the implementation of fixes and enhancements.
- Work with team members to troubleshoot complex issues and work with lower tier support on escalations
- Assist with ongoing training for our IT Support team and cross training for IT Engineering team members
- Research, selection, planning, and implementation of new technologies to support scaling of applications to meet customer and business needs
- Develop tools and scripts to assist with routine maintenance tasks
- Plan and support the implementation of major architectural changes
- Support for all related products and triage any issues that come up
- Maintain documentation of systems and processes
- Business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- An eye for clean, easy to use, UI/UX implementations.
- Experience in migrating Various Data sources and workflows to PowerApps and Power Automate.
- Experience in Automating Business Processes with Power Automate or Azure Logic Apps.
- Experience with Power Platform, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, Intune, Azure, PowerShell
- Ability to create custom connectors for PowerApps and Power Automate
- Working knowledge and experience with of Office 365 platform, including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD.
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Understanding of data privacy and information security best practices
- Collaborates with department or team leads to work on complex issues or projects within their platform ecosystem(s)
- Managing and participating in medium complexity projects with multiple team members and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to describe in details the steps and approach taken to complete your tasks
- Knowledge of datacenter and live production best practices and experience working in live high availability customer facing production environments
- Experience with data migrations as part of mergers and acquisitions
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations