WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Player Experience is responsible for the overall health and happiness of Epic’s players across all consumer products within the Epic Games ecosystem. The Player Experience organization partners closely with internal and external stakeholders, relentlessly driving innovation and continuous improvement on behalf of all Epic’s players.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a Player Experience, Knowledge Management Director to be responsible for the overall strategy, development and governance of all onboarding, training, and knowledge base materials. Working collaboratively and cross functionality across internal and external stakeholders, the Knowledge Management Director will drive a best in class agent experience and player facing self help experience by ensuring a globally consistent knowledge base and learning management system that enhances the overall Player Experience.
In This Role You Will
- Define the overall content management, onboarding and training vision and strategy for the Player Experience organization
- Own the process of improving the information lifecycle, setting up the right knowledge management governance model, roles and responsibilities to preserve the freshness and accuracy of information
- Determine and implement global knowledge base sources and standards which optimize employee and player access to self-service information and connect them with the right resources as appropriate
- Set standards for tracking, analyzing and reporting the success of content usage internally and externally
- Facilitate knowledge management planning, providing internal training and support on KM concepts and methodologies
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of leadership experience with a proven track record of managing all facets within a large globally distributed organization, setting strategy, fostering collaboration and developing people
- Strong communications skills and the ability to influence and drive alignment across multiple stakeholders, while building strong and lasting relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with ever changing and competing priorities
- Ability to function well within ambiguity and tell a clear story with data/insights
- Ability to author big picture vision, but also willing to dive into the details to move projects along - a team player with a “no task is too small” attitude
- User focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative - these traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed