Platform - Engine Programmer
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced Programmer to work on our Platform team at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia or full-time remote.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Senior Programmers do:
- Design and develop new features for our platform and engine code, in support of our multiple games on PC, console, mobile
- Help optimize performance of our backend, server, and networking code through data driven experimentation
What our candidates have:
- Three years of C/C++ systems programming experience in the games industry
- Previous work experience on a medium-to-large team
- Excellent communication across disciplines.
- Passionate about making great games.
Preferred candidates have:
- Experience working with live deployed environments, Linux preferred
- Experience with Perforce and JIRA
- Experience with Unreal Engine
Apply for this job
Location: All Locations
Date posted: 2022-01-20