Insomniac Games is looking for a Pipeline Technical Artist intern to help develop the proprietary tools that power our AAA games.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Working side-by-side with our in-house engine group, and will have the opportunity to design, add and modify features of tools and scripts.
- One should expect a focus on Maya-centric pipelines and PyQt UI development. With the Pipeline Technical Art team, you'll help improve and streamline our content creators!
- Six to twelve months related experience and/or training, or students enrolled at a college or university, working towards a BS/BSE in Computer Science, Technical Art or related field.
- Master's or PhD candidates may also apply for this internship.
- We will also consider recent graduates – within 12 months of graduation, when the internship begins
- Candidates must be able to program in Python and familiar with Autodesk Maya
- The ideal interns will be energetic, self-motivated, and responsible, have a passion for video games, the games industry.
- This is a paid, full-time internship.
- The student must be available to intern 5 days per week for approximately 40 hours a week.
- The duration of internship is flexible, but we expect at least an 8-week commitment from our interns.
- This role is based in Burbank, California, Durham, North Carolina, or remote.
Simply click the "Apply" button and submit both a cover letter and a resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed