At Unity, we strive to have the best managers in the industry and this role will be integral to achieving that goal. In this role, you will be a multiplier to the work of our COEs (Centers of Excellence) by supporting our HR Programs and ensuring we have the right HR tools and culture in place to make working at Unity an excellent experience for all employees. You will also be the subject matter expert for local employment law and the custom practice for the HR processes in the locations you support.
Reporting to the People Partners Manager, you will join a global virtual, engaging, and friendly team of experienced HR professionals based in offices across the Americas and EMEA regions. Given the virtual nature of the team the role allows for you to be empowered and work autonomously, and at the same time work as a team. Building and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues who are based in other locations and time zones to yourself will be key. There will be occasional business travel and some flexibility needed as collaborating with teams in different time zones requires off regular hour meetings every now and then.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide partnership, location expertise, and services to relevant stakeholders to maintain compliance and drive cultural alignment and an excellent employee experience.
- Support managers in building and leading successful teams by offering expertise and mentoring on appropriate people management practices.
- Provide thought partnership on people-related initiatives and their execution, as well as insights to guide decision-making and offer proactive solutions.
- Participate in the development and roll-out HR processes, policies, and initiatives in your region.
- Contribute to and deliver on global HR initiatives and projects.
What we’re looking for
- Expert in Denmark Employment law with the ability to make procedural decisions and exercise judgment with sensitive/confidential issues.
- Proven experience in an HR role working directly with managers and internal partners on legal compliance, employee engagement, and critical initiatives.
- Experience with mentorship, conflict resolution, and strong relationship and teambuilding skills, with proven ability to influence others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to drive and work autonomously
You might also have
- Ability to use real-time problem-solving skills to thrive in an environment that is entrepreneurial
- Experience working in a fast pace and global environment
- Knowledge of employment law in other countries
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Subscribe to all Human Resources jobs in Lithuania
Create Profile and Get Noticed