Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
The People Operations team is focused on developing and implementing effective and scalable processes to support HR functions across the company while providing the best employee experience. As a People Operations Summer Intern, you will assist our team with various tasks and projects related to employee engagement and organisational development. You will work closely with HR professionals to support the development and execution of initiatives that help to create a positive and productive work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Administrative and data entry support across a myriad of HR functions - including onboarding, off-boarding, employee records management, compliance, and HRIS maintenance, ensuring data accuracy and confidentiality
- Help plan and execute employee events and activities, such as employee appreciation days, launch parties, Employee Resource Group (ERG) events, etc.
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide support for HR-related questions and concerns
- Participate in other HR related projects and initiatives as needed
What Will Make You A Great Fit
- High levels of professionalism and confidentiality
- Adept at handling sensitive employee information
- Customer service experience
- Strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Program in Human Resources, Business, or similar preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of HR practices and principles preferred but not required
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Location: Novato, California, United States
Country: United States