VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our People Operations team in Manila and currently looking for a People Advisor to join the team.
People advisors serve as the point of contact to address human resource-related questions, concerns, and issues, and provide guidance and support on a range of HR matters.
- Partner with business leaders and guide them in strategic direction for people related matters.
- Provide support in managing change initiatives within the organization, including communicating changes, providing support, and ensuring that changes are implemented effectively.
- Provide reports, data and analytics that will support recommendations on people related matter.
- Work with the people leaders, Business unit heads and talent acquisition on new positions, ramp plans, service level changes, and other matters which are related to contractor requisitions.
- Ensure that the company's HR policies and procedures are up-to-date, legally compliant, and effectively communicated to all.
- such other deliverable and outcomes as directed by the COMPANY from time to time.
What you will bring to the role:
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree in areas such as Psychology and Human Resource Management are preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in Human Resource with a strong focus on business partnering, labor relations and engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, enabling them to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Experience working in a global environment, including remote work arrangements and flexible working hours, is preferred for this position.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.