Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Partnerships Operations Manager will be part of the APAC Content & Partnerships team. Reporting to the Director of Partnerships Operations, this role will act as the point of contact to facilitate APAC wide creator requests. It will track and ensure that creator opportunities are successfully sourced, and delivered to Twitch creators whilst striving to achieve best practice go-to-market process for the region.
The role will also be responsible for establishing and iterating on internal processes, and operationally supporting the APAC content & partnerships team's strategic and operational growth. This position will work cross-departmentally to help execute strategic content initiatives across all APAC regions.
- Collaborate with internal departments on all creator opportunities and requests (Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Twitch Rivals, etc.)
- Track, manage and report key issues with live/upcoming briefs - ensuring activations are properly sourced within committed SLA’s
- Leverage tooling to keep stakeholders and teams up to date on activation actions, progress and needs
- Supporting Partnerships team on use of internal tools to facilitate activations and operational process
- Developing resources and guidance to support requesters; work in collaboration with Go To Market teams, and Director of Partnerships to build on internal processes
- Act as point of contact to internal teams: provide guidance, insight and examples of best practice to teams seeking to leverage Partners for opportunities
- Track, manage, and report key performance metrics, objectives, and goals
- Update weekly and monthly trackers
- Review global initiatives/tooling and support roll-out in APAC
- Develop resources and guidelines and build on internal processes to support operations objectives
- Regularly report to senior management
- 3-5 years experience in an operational or production role
- 2-3 years experience working across various APAC markets
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams, and varied project stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self motivated an able to manage own time and priorities
- Experience working with or supporting content creators
- Strong reporting & data analysis skills
- Experience in the gaming or media industry preferred, but not essential
Contract Length: 12 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed