VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
VGW continues to grow and move into a broader range of marketing partnerships and endorsements starting with the launch of our Premier Partner Sponsorship with Ferrari's Formula F1 team Scuderia Ferrari.
As the Partnerships Manager you will play a key role in streamlining the approval process and building strong relationships with key stakeholders at Ferrari. You will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the sponsorship, ensuring that all assets and activations are delivered on time and on budget.
You will work closely with internal teams to ensure that the sponsorship is fully integrated into all relevant functions and you will develop and implement activation strategies to maximise the ROI of the partnerships.
You will also be responsible for identifying product ambassadors and managing the process of onboarding, activating, reporting on success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all sponsorship obligations are met in a timely and professional manner
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with key stakeholders at Scuderia Ferrari
- Ensuring adherence to approval protocols at all times
- Develop and execute annual strategic sponsorship plan
- Manage partnership activation strategy
- Manage relationships with US based partners
- Work with internal teams to ensure alignment and integration of sponsorship activities across all relevant functions
- Deliver exciting experiential activations across the US, alongside agency partners.
- Manage sponsorship budget, ensuring that we are achieving maximum value for our investment
- Work closely with the Head of Partnerships and VP Marketing to launch key marketing activities - for example celebrity ambassadors, sponsorship, events
What you will bring to the role:
- Clear focus on ROI and financial outcomes - this role is focused on return on investment, and not vague ‘brand building’ activity
- 5+ years of experience in sponsorship/partnership management, preferably in the sports industry
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful sponsorship strategies
- Experience in the US market and US sport sponsorships highly regarded
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.