Paladins - UI Programming Intern
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified UI Programming Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program to work on Paladins! This role will be a full-time, remote, and paid internship.
This will be a paid, seasonal employee. The deadline to submit all application materials is Feb 28, 2022. Internship selections will be made and announced by April 1, 2022, with the Intern work program starting mid-May, 2022, ending mid-August, 2022 (actual dates to be determined).
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our UI Programming Interns do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Assist in the design, prototype, code, and unit test User Interface enhancements, features, and fixes for the game Paladins.
- You will implement UI screens and functionality using Unreal Engine 3 and Scaleform (Flash/ActionScript).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- C/C++ and UnrealScript experience.
- Experience with the Unreal Engine.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher (and provide documentation).
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor, or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
Apply for this job
Location: All Locations
Date posted: 2022-01-20