Paladins - Technical Artist
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire a Technical Artist to work at our studio on Paladins.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Technical Artists do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Work with animation pipelines from Maya/3DS Max to Unreal Engine.
- Generate and maintain animation state machines and graphs in Unreal Engine.
- Work with programmers to create the tech needed to support new features and systems.
- Work with designers to achieve the gameplay functionality needed.
- Work with the art teams to support their work engine side.
- Create and maintain database entries for characters/weapons and other game related assets.
- Maintain assets, content, and documentation for projects and teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot existing tech and support incoming tech.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2 - 4 years of Technical Art or related experience.
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, well organized, and able to multitask.
- Passion for games with a strong work ethic.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Character Animation and Character Rigging.
- Experience with the game development pipeline from start to finish.
- Scripting/Programming experience is a plus.
- Material creation experience is a plus.
Apply for this job
Location: USUK Remote /
Date posted: 2022-01-20