Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
As a Paid Media Manager on the Twitch APAC Marketing Team, you’ll play a critical role in the reengagement and acquisition of Twitch users across paid media channels. This role will focus primarily on ad buying on paid social channels including Facebook where you will be tasked with driving high-value traffic to Twitch in line with our business KPIs.
You will report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing and work cross-functionally with team members from the APAC Marketing Team to build and execute campaigns. Success in this role means being able to drive end-to-end strategy and execution across many stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. This will also require understanding best practices in the creation of analytical testing frameworks, and campaign optimization. This role is the ideal opportunity for performance marketers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where their efforts can have a lasting impact on the business.
This role is a 12-month Contract role.
Make an impact with your work and #bleedpurple with us!
- Define and run the user reengagement and acquisition of users via paid media channels
- Optimize the paid media budgets in channels you manage and deliver efficient return on investment
- Responsible for implementing campaigns, adjusting bids, and monitoring performance
- Drive growth in our performance marketing channels by efficiently scaling conversion volume through testing and optimizations
- Develop reporting structure for performance marketing channels
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify the best value proposition for the advertising campaigns and optimize various stages of the conversion funnel on the campaigns that you run
- Work closely with the creative team to create marketing assets
- Work closely with the paid media agency to execute campaigns
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in acquisition marketing to consumers, including display advertising, native, and social media
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CTR, CPA, etc.
- Experience working with attribution providers, and DMPs
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Engineering and Product
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels
- You have a deep knowledge of game culture, memes, and you stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends.
- An active twitch presence. We're partial to folks who genuinely love our product.
Work Location: Singapore
Estimated Duration of Assignment: 12 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed