JOB TITLE: Outsource Review Artist
LOCATION: Brno, Czech Republic
REPORTS TO: Lead Outsourcing Producer
We are looking for a talented review artist to join our team.You will cooperate with internal and external art teams to make sure external teams deliver art assets at desired quality. You will be processing art feedback, communicating with internal leads to get guidance on desired quality. You will also be helping set up correct pipelines and procedures to make sure our internal and external team can cooperate efficiently.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the lead artists on a project to define, manage, receive, check, and implement outsourced art assets from outsourcing vendors.
- Handle art submissions, communicate the feedback and results to outsourcing vendors.
- Collect asset creation guidelines from lead artists to provide to outsource partners.
- Gather and deliver detailed documentation and examples of art asset production, procedures, and technical requirements to support external vendors.
- Help develop, maintain, and evolve pipelines for efficient integration of externally produced environment assets.
- Complete first pass evaluation of outsourced assets on behalf of lead artists ensuring creation guidelines and quality requirements have been met.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Thorough understanding of current artistic and technical requirements of video game production pipelines.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational, personal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback in a professional and courteous manner.
- 2+ years of experience in video game production.
- 2+ years game development experience as an artist.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Unreal Engine ⅘
- Experience with Substance Painter and Substance Designer
- Interest in developing video games
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), Novato (California), and Brighton (UK), working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment. At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional. We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible, Where your inquisitive nature is nourished — A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be. So bring your talent, Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity, And together, we’ll Bravely Create.
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, perfect cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com, hangar13games.com and 2kczech.com accounts.
Location: Brno, South Moravian, Czech Republic
Country: Czech Republic