About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for an Operations Program Manager to join the Office Operations team.
Who You Are
- You are a collaborative and a strong team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You delight in connecting the dots, driving issue resolution, and communicating solutions.
- You are self-motivated and directed, requiring minimal supervision.
- You can work effectively in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- You are a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- You have excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- You put people first, every time.
What You Will Do
- Serve as a connector across multiple functions and business teams, helping to translate high-level strategy into clear, executable goals to solve problems, remove roadblocks, and mitigate risk across the enterprise.
- Drive high-impact cross-team projects independently to meet the changing business environment and ensure the team is achieving commitments.
- Regularly connect with a broad set of stakeholders and internal customers that have high visibility across the organization to understand pain-points and to drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Utilize your knowledge in process design, change management, and continuous improvement to support the rapid growth of our organization.
- Work on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
- Experience leading complex projects
- Business Operations experience
- Lean, PMP, Change Management, Six Sigma, and/or Agile experience.
- High level of experience in working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, Sharepoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with a wide variety of people and skill sets
- Vendor Management experience
Our commitment to you
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed